Wednesday, March 24, 2010

tyler's mommy, momma...sometimes just {MOM}

So, my 3 year old sweet boy Tyler Drake has recently used the phrase "okay, MOM" when answering
me.  Seriously!  Seriously.  This child is not a child...he's a toddler.  I told him he's not allowed to call me
"mom" or his daddy "dad" until he's atleast 15 years old!  Yes, I am totally serious about this folks.

What happened to my baby boy, born under 7 lbs in Plano, Texas??.....He is now 33 lbs and calling me
"MOM".  And, t rose wonders why I get baby fever.??!!  LOL

So, yes...still waiting on the UPS man to deliver me my pause button so I can freeze moments like these
below and gasp.  My baby is now....a {big boy}. <---- in his eyes atleast.  TO ME...he will always be
my baby boy.

2 comments:

  1. wowee--what a handsome boy!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh -i adore this picture and miss that sweet baby boy who lived next door! I love your words and completely agree, our babies grow up way too quickly. laurie xox

    ReplyDelete

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}