Sunday, March 21, 2010

chavez family middle tennessee children's photographer

Such a treat for me!!  Friday evening I was asked to photograph some adorable cousins.

Meet 3 year old Sophia.  Beautiful, sweet, outgoing & stubborn.  My kind of GIRL!
She is not from around here....she is an East Coast girl.
Meet 4 year old Christopher.  Handsome, sweet & shy.  He stole my heart!
Totally from the good 'ole state of Tennessee with his Southern charm.
Meet 3 month old Stella.  Adorable, precious & one lucky little girl to have such a BIG family that
loves her so very much.

See, Stella's entire family traveled near and far to be apart of something truly special.  Stella's Baptism.
You can see those sweet images here.  But, Aunt Jenny wanted me to come by the night
before the big day to capture these cutie pie cousins.  I just loved them.   And, I just adored how
much LOVE was in that one house.  {think, cousins...uncles...aunts...grandparents...etc}.  So sweet.

Sophia -- Sweet Girl.  I sure hope I get to see you again.  And, I hope you loved your purple balloon.!!
Christopher -- You precious boy.  You tell your parents you want to take photography lessons from me, so
I can see your sweet face again!

And, beautiful Stella.....I am SO glad to be photographing you the rest of your first year.  See you in 3
short months!!  Don't grow too much!





No comments:

Post a Comment

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}