Tuesday, March 23, 2010

john ingle 9 months middle tennessee baby photographer

I can't believe this little handsome prince is 9 MONTHS OLD!!  It seems just yesterday I was at his home
photographing his 6 month photos!

Well, I was happy when I saw that the weather was going to be absolutely gorgeous.  His 3 month AND
6 month session we were stuck inside because of bad weather.  And, oh boy...I do believe the sunshine makes
a big difference in even the smallest of people.  He was one of the happiest babies today and I loved every
minute of it.  He gets me every time with that super red hair and those striking blue eyes.  It's a "john ingle" staple
is what mom says.  And, I couldn't agree more.

I am already looking forward to his 1 year session.  Mom & I were planning away today on what fun things
we are gonna do for that big event!  I am so excited, BUT FIRST....let's get to these super cute...I love every
single one of them 9 month photos of Mr. John Ingle.  Adorable lil bug if I do say so myself.

See you in 3 SHORT months precious boy.  I already miss those blue eyes!! :(






1 comment:

  1. what an absolutely outstanding job you have done here...you are a sensational photographer!

    Cheers!
    msjb

    ReplyDelete

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}