Monday, March 15, 2010

baby nate 3 months middle tennessee baby photographer

Sweet 3 month old baby Nate.  What.A.Cutie.Pie!!  I think I have seen more blue eyes lately than
I can count.  I just love 'em!  {don't get me wrong...I love brown eyed babes too...I have one!}

Anyway...{smile}
Beautiful mom Katie found me through a friend and I am SO glad she did.  Football player dad +
Supermodel/Softball player mom = a very handsome & happy prince!  I look forward to watching him
grow over the next year.  He just loved the camera and I hate to brag...but he really liked me too.

See you lil fella in 3 short months!  Don't grow too much and make sure your mom talks about {sara} to
you a lot so you don't forget about me!!  Hugs & kisses sweet boy.  Will miss you
till I see you again!






No comments:

Post a Comment

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}