Wednesday, March 31, 2010

hipstamatic WHAT??

so, I know I am a little late on the bandwagon when it comes to the iphone + hipstamatic application...
BUT SO WHAT.....it's unbelievably awesome.  I have been known to bring my big daddy camera
everywhere I go...yes, everywhere!... because you just never know when a moment needs to be captured.

anyway....now I have a new obsession.  yes, it involves my new phone {her name is darby btw} and all
the cool applications you can buy.  right now...hipstamatic is numero uno in my book.  so, big daddy camera
gets to stay home safe and out of harms way while the boys & I venture out around town.  it's really super
good times!!

anyway, i have had "darby" since Sunday afternoon.  so, these are my favorite shots so far.  i am sure it
will now become a weekly blog post of my weekly fav's.

anyone interested in a session taken just by the hipstamatic application?  {totally kidding...sort of..hee hee}

{in these photos are my cutie pie boys Tyler & Colton and sweet niece Isabella.  Isn't she just a beauty?!}

OH!  and, i must thank sarah b gilliam, eric may, lauren liles + shea halliburton for the obsession.
yes, their daily or weekly facebook posts got me hooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}