Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Need YOUR help & Vote PLEASE!!!!

So, my dear friend, will turn 30 together this year, photography is our passion, family is our life, almost have the
same brain, also named SARA {but she has an "h" at the end of her name}...I really could go on
.....soul sister Sarah B Gilliam posted a contest last week for ANYONE to enter for a Day in the Life.

So, what does a "Day in the Life" with Sarah B Gilliam mean??  To me, it means a day with one
amazing photographer who will spend the day with our family capturing LIFE.  Real Life.  Capturing
what our family does in a typical day.  How amazing?  I thought at first it wasn't okay for me to enter
because I am a photographer, but then I thought WHY NOT?  I would love to have a story teller like
her capture our life in one day. I can tell my boys how we lived, how we loved, but how awesome to
SHOW them in black & white...OR ...color.

So, this is where YOU come into play.  I would appreciate it SO very much if you would head over to
Sarah B Gilliam's blog and VOTE for "SARA".  {you MUST leave your name, because anonymous
votes will NOT count!!} Honestly, I would be forever grateful!  And, really....look at the image
below HOW much fun would we have together??

{image of the 2 sara-h's being us}.  love you sb!


and if these cute faces don't encourage you to vote I am not sure what will!!
And, HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY!!  Did you wear YOUR green today?  My boys did....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}