Monday, March 15, 2010

this girl was in heaven nashville tennessee events photographer

A few weeks back I got a call from a dear friend who is the coordinator for The Red House in Franklin, TN.
There was private event coming up and she thought I would be perfect for the job.  So, not too many
details were given except that a songwriter was throwing a surprise 40th birthday party for his wife.  That
family & friends would attend and that it would be pretty low key.  I was just there to capture the candid
moments and a few posed photographs.  Just to make sure his wife had the night documented!

So, I get there..find out a few more details....like, who the songwriter was...holy SMOKES it was
Monty Criswell!  He co-wrote "I saw God today" by George Straight!  And, joining him in on the surprise
were a few of DeNesha's {Monty's wife} favorite singer/songwriters.  Leslie Satcher who co-wrote
"Troubadour" also by George Straight, Rick Huckaby "huck" who co-wrote the song "Muddy Waters"
by Trace Adkins, the incredible Tim Menzies and hilarious Michael White!  But, I can't forget to mention
Ed Hill the owner of The Red House was also there.  I mean.. seriously, I was in GOOD company.

I captured TONS of fun moments like DeNesha arriving, candid shots of her laughing with family
& friends, and special moments of she & Monty.  But, I believe those to be personal for
the Criswell family.  So they will not be featured here on my blog or website.  I do, however, want to
share with you the view from my seat when sitting back, enjoying the sounds of good 'ole Country music
and taking in lyrics that tug at your heart.  It was an amazing night that just kept getting better and better.
I walked away feeling like the luckiest girl in the WORLD.  You can't buy tickets to experience the kind
of show these talented artist put on just for DeNesha that night.

One great venue, talent like no other, a party for one special lady, family, friends and a photographer
just feeling thankful for all of the above made for ONE.GREAT.NIGHT.



No comments:

Post a Comment

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}