Tuesday, March 16, 2010

bookidy-book-booked!

Yes, I am.....and soooooo very thankful for it!

I have had a lot of people call lately and say "sara, I want to book in the next 2 weeks"...WELL, if
you called last year I would most likely have been able to get you scheduled, but not this year.  That makes
me HAPPY, but also kinda sad.  Because, I know some people wait until the last minute and I really really
really wish I could accommodate, BUT with {MOM} being my 1st job I can't.....boooooo!

SO, with all that said get over to saraerosephotography.com, website, calendar and get BOOKED for
any of those days before summer gets here and we are heading into FALL.

******  I have also just announced on my facebook page that when SRP {sara rose photography}
gets to 500 fans that ::

  • I will print out the list of fans
  • cut them up into pieces, fold up and put into a hat
  • then video tape my young cutie pie munchkins picking FIVE names {1 for every 100} from the fan list
  • the video will be published here and on my fan page
  • winners will have 24 hours to contact me and find out their super awesome ridiculous deal from SRP
  • YOU HAVE TO BE A FAN, a TRUE FAN, a DIE HARD FAN of SRP......{yes, I said it}
So, GO....TELL your friends about me, the page...because you never know YOU might be one of the names
picked from the magic hat. {my hubby's favorite baseball cap}

1 comment:

  1. You are doing so great! Photography, marketing, everything is amazing! Can't wait to see where you go from here!

    ReplyDelete

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}