Monday, March 8, 2010

madden 1 year nashville tennessee family photographer

I hope I can get through this blog post without shedding atleast 1 tear, but that is doubtful.  See, sweet
Madden's mom and I are really wonderful friends.  You know the kind of friend that is in that true
friend category, would drop anything for, can talk to about anything, u love with all of your heart, makes
you a better person kind of friend.  I just love her and appreciate her more than she will ever know.

Jamie met her match when she found Kevin.  They are such a special couple that share a bond like no
other.  I am so THANKFUL that they met, found love and continue to grow that love every single day.
Last year a true blessing came into their life.  Madden J. Huffman.  What an amazing little boy that
brightens the room with his sweet smile and gentle heart.  

So, when I knew I was going to be taking his first year photos I was more than excited.  I got there
at the right time.  Sweet Prince was still napping.  So mom woke him up, fed him lunch and we just went
from there.  I fell in love at the table while punkin head ate his hot dog.  And, it just got better and better.

Kevin, Jamie & Madden - Thank you.  That is all I can say.  I love you guys.  This session meant the
world to me.

OH!!!  Before I forget!!  Madden started walking that day!!  Check out the last storyboard.  So fun!











4 comments:

  1. SO this is Jamie....Sara's friend that she spoke to sweetly about above...I can't begin to type how awesome it was to have Sara photograph our precious boy. And the outcome....oh my...Kevin & I cried our eyes out when we saw the pictures. Amazing! Love you so, so much Sara. You are the best! Thank you, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like yesterday when young Madden was born and now he's one year old and walking! My how time flys. I have so loved watching Jamie and Kevin grow together first as a couple and now as a family. God has blessed you all so much. You are correct Jamie, Madden is certainly precious. Thank you for sharing these adoreable pics with me. Sara my old buddy, you have found your calling.
    Love, Kristi H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job Sara! It really captured the sweet personality of Madden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara, you outdid yourself! Jamie & I couldn't be more happy with how these pictures turned out. As I mentioned in a FB note, you captured our story is such a phenomenal way, that it will never grow old...only we will grow old with it. These moments will live forever, thanks to your talent and gift of photography. Thank you Sara! The Huffman's love you!

    ReplyDelete

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}