Sunday, March 21, 2010

meredith family middle tennessee family photographer

I was excited about this family from the minute I knew I would be photographing them!  I knew mom & dad
to be such a fun couple so I could only imagine what the Meredith family was like now with 2 kiddos!!

We started out at their home.  I think I am liking this approach because I get to know the kiddos in their
element FIRST.  And, well ...when mom put on the handy manny hat & tool set I knew I was in for a
fun time!  {LOL}  We eventually moved down to Cannonsburgh.  Mom & Dad wanted some rustic
shots...so that is where we went!!  As we were walking out the door I asked Kerri to grab rain boots,
hats, costumes...anything.  GOOD CALL!  Lil Cohen got to be a super hero for the day & fly high into
the sky!

It was such a great session filled with laughter, silly moments, genuine smiles, sweet kisses, & true
honest love.  I love to witness such blessings and to be able to capture it for their entire family is just
so wonderful.

Meredith Family -- Hope you guys had such a blast with me Saturday morning.  I know I walked away
with a big smile.  Hope I get to see all of you really soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}