Thursday, October 1, 2009

session details ::

Come with your heart, your smile...all personality.

Leave all worries behind. We will have a great time moving around, laughing, playing.
I will have the best time capturing moments that you "wish" you could capture when no
one is around. The good times...the fun times. The everyday little things that most of us
take for granted. We often worry too much about the "perfect family photo" instead of
realizing that the best photos are the candid ones.

I encourage outfit changes. If it's a session that involves kiddos ..think about their
favorite things. (i.e. chair, doll, umbrella, shoes, ball, chalk, costume, bubbles???)....
BRING THEM. Your child will come to life with their "favorite things". I want you to
look back 20 years from now and say "son, you loved that football back then ...look at
you now!" (we can all wish that our football loving boys will turn into Peyton Manning
one day, right?!)

If it's an engagement session...just be yourself. That is all that I ask.

After we are done having a great time I will go home, load your pictures up and start
working away on them. About 48 hours later you will receive an email with the link to
my photography website, slideshow information & password. Check out the pictures...cry,
laugh, smile...whatever....then email or call me to tell me what you think. As eager as you
are to see the pictures I am just as eager to hear what you think!!

I guarantee these things::
  • a great time
  • lots of smiles
  • no worries
  • most important...some fantastic photographs!
TO contact me -- my email is sara@saraerosephotography.com or my cell is 615.305.0788
{sometimes email is better!!....}

To view srp packages go here

go back to main page here

{XO} Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}