Monday, March 8, 2010

declan 4 months middle tennessee baby photography

Sweet pumpkin pie Declan.  Just 4 months!!  Beautiful mom Nikki found me through a friend, so this
was our first time meeting, but you would have never known that.  Such a sweet family.  They moved
here from Michigan and say they are never going back because they LOVE Tennessee...YAY for us!

Lil guy and I hit it off immediately, but doesn't matter how much you like someone if you are tired you
just want to go to SLEEP.  So, there definitely was a record Declan made of how many times a
sweet baby goes to sleep {even for 5 minutes} during a session.  But, I loved every minute of it.  I love
candid, REAL shots and in this session I definitely got a bunch.

Sweet baby boy I look forward to watching you grow over the next year.  We are going to have some
good times I tell ya.  Spending time with your wonderful parents is just an added bonus for me!  You
already have a piece of my heart and I will miss you until I see you again!  Don't grow too much!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}