Monday, March 1, 2010

boys are getting older part II

So, we had a great weekend...for many reasons....!!  Boys birthday was a success.  I don't have to
say too much about the event because you can just scroll down and SEE the fun!

But, it was my first WEEKEND off from photographing other precious families, so it was a wonderful
weekend spent with MY family enjoying the simple things.  Sometime when you get so busy you forget
what driving around chatting about life with your husband is like.  Gosh, I needed this weekend.

If you didn't already know it I adore my family.  And, if it wasn't for the 3 beautiful guys in my life
{hubby, tyler & colton} I WOULD NOT be who I am today.

....Counting my blessings ....

But, on a srp update....my life is about to get crazy.  I was thinking there might be a Saturday available to
offer another mini session for Spring, but I am BOOKED.  crazy.  but, wonderful!  So, if you are
interested in a Spring session with srp please get over to my website and calendar asap!  Don't
want to miss out on beautiful Spring photos!!!




1 comment:

  1. Sara your boys are so handsome! Looks like they had a wonderful birthday :) Glad you were able to spend some QT with family.

    ReplyDelete

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}