Friday, March 26, 2010

pierce hayden 8 days young middle tennessee newborn photographer

Ohhhh.....how I love me some new babies!!  Meet sweet 8 day young Pierce Hayden.  Such a gentle
soul already.  When I arrived at their home mom told me he sleeps most of the day, so I wanted to
make sure I got lots of photos of him with those beautiful eyes OPEN.  But, much to my liking...this little
bug wanted to stay awake the entire time.  I guess I didn't bore him enough to fall asleep.  LOL

His sweet mom {and GORGEOUS...she seriously just had a baby?} is the twin sister of a dear friend of
mine from when I worked in the corporate world, so I knew I was going to fall in love with Heather if she
was anything like Amanda.  She was.  Sweet, honest and beautiful inside & out!  Dad is in.love with this boy.
It was all just so very sweet.  I look forward to getting to know them so much better over the next year...
seriously, we are going to see each other every 3 months so we might as well be related!

Pierce...sweet boy.  I adore you to pieces and look forward to capturing your handsome smile and precious
eyes over the next year!  Don't grow too much!





No comments:

Post a Comment

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}