Monday, March 29, 2010

1st mini session saturday -- spring 2010

So, this past Saturday was the first EVER SRP mini's!  And, I do believe it was a success.  So far, I have
received...."WOW", "LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE", "Incredible", "I cried" &
"OMG"!  Now, that would tell me the event was a success!!

The initial plan was to only have 6 families...well, that quickly increased to 8!  And, that doesn't include
precious mom to be Niki who wasn't in the mini session category, but a full session at the end of the day.
So, needless to say it was b.U.s.Y day for me.  However, I enjoyed it very much.  I wasn't sure walking
away from the day how I would feel about quick 30 minute sessions.  Would I think it was too rushed,
would I enjoy the craziness, would I give each family sweet "moments captured"....I just didn't know.
Well, now that I am done editing all sessions I do believe I captured some sweet moments in each session.
And, now I know what to expect from a mini session day and what not to expect.  And, for those families
that had never been a part of a "mini session" now know what to expect.  You never know what you are
gonna get!  You just have to be open minded and let the good times roll!

Here is a MAJOR collage of my favorite's from the day.  I have to say I had a alot of favorite's.  Even some
that the clients didn't choose as their top 10!  Top 10 is what I asked each client to pick for the facebook
fan page.  So, head over to facebook and see each clients top 10 and while you are there BECOME
A FAN!!

Question on a lot of people's minds....another SRP mini session day?  YES, but in the FALL.  So, stay
tuned!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on a successful mini day!!!!! The photos are AH-MAZING and you couldn't have had a more beautiful day for it!

    ReplyDelete

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}