Monday, February 8, 2010

tiffany + erion | nashville tennessee engagement photographer

I will say this over and over again, but it is so true.  I LOVE couples.  I LOVE photographing them.
I LOVE being able to tell a story when I photograph them.

Meet the {just stepped out of GQ} Tiffany & Erion.  Stunning.  The both of them.  And, the best
part is they are just as beautiful on the inside.

We started out at Cheekwood because that is where E proposed.  Stayed there for a short time and then
headed on to downtown Nashville.  We had such a great time.  I loved that they trusted me and just
went with it.  And, in turn..I adore everything about this session.

Congratulations Tiffany & Erion.  I wish you all of the happiness in the world.  I sure hope this isn't the
last time I see you guys.











go back to main page here

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}