Friday, February 19, 2010

kinsley 3.5 months middle tennessee baby photographer

Meet this unbelievably adorable 3.5 month old DOLL, Kinsley.

I traveled south to Miss Kinsley's home yesterday.  It was my very first time meeting sweet mom Desiree.
Such a sweet mommy!  And, her home...I loved loved loved all the bright colors!  Felt like I walked
out of 30 degree weather into sunny Key West, Florida.  How nice, huh?

Sweet girl Kinsley was perfect.  First of all, it is very hard to NOT capture cute photos of a baby who
LOVES sticking her tongue out and blowing bubbles.  Seriously, the cutest thing ever.  And, it sure did
help that mom is an artsy momma and had made Kinsley the CUTEST flower headband.  Sorry folks,
the teal & black flower is ALL Kinsley's.  I know I know...maybe I can find something similiar for future
sessions.

Anyway, perfect Thursday photographing such a Princess.

Looking forward to seeing you in 3 short months sweet girl!  Don't grow too much!! {XO}







4 comments:

  1. Jenny BrennanFebruary 19, 2010

    She is so cute and that headband is awesome. Awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is my grandbaby and I think she is the cutest child ever. Her Mom is as loving and charming as she looks. People in Pa seeing the pix want to come and live in her room. Thanks for the beautiful job you did. Your talent is so obvious even with an outstanding subject.
    Ryan's Mom Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Desiree TaborFebruary 19, 2010

    Thanks Sara for all of the wonderful pics of Kinsley. You did an awesome job capturing her personality in every shot. You are SUPER talented!!! I can't believe you haven't been doing this for years. We can't wait until next time!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindsey E. ClaryFebruary 21, 2010

    Wow!!! Amazing pictures! I agree, Miss Kinsley's personality shows through in each picture. She is so funny. And I LOVE her little headbands. She is so stylish :)

    ReplyDelete

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}