Friday, February 19, 2010

EXCITING news!!

I got an email from the sweet Carol Cowen {remember John Cowen the talented musician we
photographed last week you can see video footage of it here and some of the highlights here.}
Well, Carol is John's sweet & beautiful wife!

WELL, she emailed me to see if I would send the images below that I had taken of John so one may be
used for the booklet or for something with the publicity push for the cd either in April on later in the
year!  How exciting for SRP!!!

Can't wait to get the news to which avenue they chose for the image!!  This has just made my YEAR.

Thank you J & C for even considering the image.  It truly means the WORLD to this small town
girl trying to make it BIG!  {XO}

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}