Monday, February 15, 2010

gabby 4 months | middle tennessee baby photographer

Oh, I love me some sweet cheeks, big 'ole smiles & beautiful blue eyes!  Meet 4 month old Gabriella
{gabby}!  Is she just not the cutest girl?!!

I always ask my moms how they find me and almost 95% of the time they either know me or know me
through a good friend.  Well, Sarah was different.  She got my information from another sweet mom
who had posted my information on the bump.com!!  How exciting for SRP!!!

Anyway, I so enjoyed meeting this family and spending time photographing their precious family.
Can't wait to see them when Gabby is 8 month!!

Don't grow toooo much sweet girl!!  See you real soon.










go back to main page here

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love the pictures! Thank you so much! We had a great time and can't wait to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}