Monday, February 8, 2010

{sneak peek of weekend | nashville tennessee photographer

So, what a great weekend!!  I had baby b, 30 weeks rachel, 32 weeks brooke and beautiful couple,
tiffany & erion.  The sessions couldn't have gone any better.

On a personal note.  As I was driving home yesterday after meeting with T + E I started to really think
about how truly blessed I am right now.  I have an extremely supportive husband who is being my {push}
to continue to go after this dream.  And, as I leave each family I have an overwhelming feeling come
over me that THIS is what I should be doing.  I LOVE telling everyone's story.  I LOVE being able to
capture how I see babies, kiddos, moms to be, couples in love & families.  I see purity, beauty and always
without a doubt I feel L.O.V.E.

I hope you do to when you see my images.  More to come soon!



go back to main page here

1 comment:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}