Tuesday, February 23, 2010

spring mini session details middle tennessee lifestyle photographer

All slots taken!!  Even the 9:15 I added last minute!

THANK you to all that got in touch with me so fast to make sure they got in on the deal.
If you were in the group that didn't hear about in time or wasn't near a computer to get in touch
with me before all slots were taken I am truly sorry!!  BUT, good news is that I will be doing a
{Fall mini session day with srp}.  So, stay tuned!

coming soon.  My email address will be sara@saraerosephotography.com
if you are interested in getting in on my e-mailings give me a shout so you will be the FIRST to know
about specials!

1 comment:

  1. please add me to the list: sarahdennisscott@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}