Monday, February 22, 2010

sweet brand girls middle tennessee children's photographer

Oh, 3 beautiful girls!  Sweet sisters....Rylee, Reagan & Presley!  It doesn't get much sweeter than this.

I know these precious girls mom.  She & I go back to the good 'ole Riverdale days.  So, it was so
wonderful to see her again after such a long time and meeting her family.

Rylee {big sis} is the sweetheart.  The seemingly quiet one, but protector.  She reminded me of how I
knew her sweet mom back in high school.  Reagan {lil sis} is the princess.  She loved dressing up in
her princess gown and put {pretty} spells on me.  I loved when she smiled.  She just lit up the room.
And, Presley {baby sis} is going to be the independent  & strong one.  She just sat back and watched
her mom and big sisters sing.  Just smiled and smiled.  She knew how much she was loved.

Such a special bond between these 3.  And, I am SO thankful to be able to see them often this next
year!!  See you sweet girls in 3 short months!!  Looking forward to watching you grow.






1 comment:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}