Monday, February 8, 2010

eller family | nashville tennessee maternity photographer

So, I have a few stories to tell before I get to the photos!!

I put a memo out into the facebook world & on this blog that I was wanting to expand my portfolio.  I
wanted to add some {mommy to be}'s!  I offered to the first 3 moms to be who were between 7 & 8 months
who contacted me that they would get a cd of all of their images from the session for FREE.  Interesting
enough it didn't stike too much interest until a few weeks after I initially posted it!  Anyway...my friend...
my peer...an amazing photographer Sarah B. Gilliam suggested me to one of her dearest friends.  Well,
here she is.  The beautiful {inside and out} Rachel - 30 weeks.  {that is STORY 1}

story 2.  So, after I photographed baby b I stopped into Target for no reason really just to browse.  And, I
came across the polka dot umbrella!  I had to have it.  I had all these ideas for cute belly's, the umbrella,
hidden face...I could GO ON!  So, I am chatting with Rachel when I first meet them and we realize that
she has the RAIN BOOTS that match!  Holy cow...so not planned, but it was surely meant to be.

Anyway, enough rambling....there are a lot of photos I will not share because they are personal, but let me
just tell you.....Rachel is a BEAUTIFUL mom to be and she just glows.

Rachel, Alfred, Kingston & {soon to be} Beckett - we are bonded for life I tell ya!  You guys are amazing.








go back to main page here

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}