Monday, February 22, 2010

happy 1st birthday, colin! middle tennessee birthday photographer

This was such a special day for me.  Not to take anything away from one of my best friends, Amber and
her family!  But, I was able to capture sweet boy Colin's first birthday party as a dear friend.  See,
Amber & I are neighbors....great friends....soul sisters!  So, Colin is like a nephew to me.
Anyway, not to get all sappy....I am just GLAD that I could be there and capture moments that I know
they will cherish forever.  ...{with a big smile}

The theme was Dr Seuss.  And, artsy momma Amber didn't just start and stop with the cake...she
had amazing invites {she is the owner and creator of sweet life designs...YEP...you should check it
out here}, she dressed the part, decorated the house like a scene out of a magazine, green eggs and
ham for snacks...I mean I could GO ON and ON about how amazing she did with everything.

So, here are some of my favorites.  The day was surrounded by family and friends.  And, all you felt
the entire time was L.O.V.E.  {amazing}

Love you guys!






1 comment:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}