Thursday, February 11, 2010

{photography 101}

I could write a book about what wed 2.10.2010 meant to me, but I will just say that it was another
great day with some AH-mazing photographers who I now can all call my friends.

The fabulous and extremely talented Sarah B. Gilliam sent out an email a few weeks back to about
half a dozen or so photographers asking if we would be interested in getting together for an entire day just
for fun to shoot??  ABSOLUTELY.  And, it was everything and beyond I imagined it would be.

We met at the most amazing venue downtown Nashville.  If you are needing a cool place to have any
kind of party, reception, etc...check out the aVenue on 3rd.  Thank you for letting us all use the awesome
space for the day!!

See sarah's blog here to see some of the behind the scenes action!

We were blessed with some of the most beautiful models, an aspiring fashion designer, a blue grass musician,
beautiful wedding gowns, some amazing props....{seriously, I could go ON}.  But, to be surrounded
by some unbelievable photographers made Wednesday one of the best days of my life.

I am sure you have heard of all these wonderful artists...but, if you haven't CHECK them out!


The photographers:

Sarah B. Gilliam
Sarah B. Gilliam Photography


Jocelyn Smith
Jocelyn Smith Photography 

Eva C. Due
e. chambliss Photography 

Jenna Winstead 

Kreslyn Ruckman
Kreslyn Faye Photography 


Ryan Sweeney
Ryan Sweeney Photography


Shea Halliburton
Photography by Shea 

Lisette Price 
Lisette Price Photography 

Videography: 
Bill Vincent 
First Dance Pictures

Graphic Design:
Melissa Hoover Bracewell
mhb bookarts 


Here are some of my favorite images from the day of {fun shooting and learning}








go back to main page here

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}