Friday, February 26, 2010

sweet lily 6 mo middle tennessee baby photographer

Meet the future baby gap model, Lily Marie.  Precious Precious 6 month old ANGEL.

Sweet mom Shauna, daddy Seth and I go back to the good 'ole Riverdale days.  These 2 lovebirds
were highschool sweethearts and today they are a family of 3.  I just love those Hallmark card,
sweet Lifetime movie type stories.  Anyway, Shauna was in for a quick family visit from Destin, FL.
She wanted to get some photos of her Princess and I am SO glad she called me to do it.

Sweet Lily was a true blessing to these two wonderful parents.  I won't go into details, but she is
here...she is healthy and she is loved like no other by her sweet mom.  I sure do hope it works
out that I get to photograph her again...and again...and again!  Getting to catch up with Shauna is
just an added bonus.  Hopefully I can make it down to Destin and get a FAMILY photo.

Loved meeting you sweet girl.  You are perfect in every way.







No comments:

Post a Comment

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}