Monday, February 8, 2010

brooke 32 weeks | nashville tennessee maternity photographer

Sweet & Beautiful 32 weeks pregnant Brooke.  WOW!  Looking amazing.

I know this sweet girls mom & sister.  So....I think it was her sister who talked her into calling me
for this photoshoot.  SO glad she did.  We had a good time changing things up with color, jewelry,
scarves....etc!  We just kept brainstorming and coming up with different ideas and it was a lot of fun.

Little guy Charlie is who is on the way.  He is named after Rachel's grandpa AND he is the first
grandson to the family.  I hear that grandpa is pretty darn excited about this precious boy that is on his
way.  Already such a blessing to such an amazing family.

I sure did enjoy photographing you sweet girl and I hope you see just how BEAUTIFUL you
are with that precious belly.








go back to main page here

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}