Tuesday, February 2, 2010

{beatrice 3 months} | middle tennessee children's photographer

Sweet Sweet Princess.

I know this Angels mom, Aly.  We went to good 'ole RHS together back in the 90's.  {sounds ancient}..lol

I was so glad that she asked me to photograph her PRECIOUS daughter her first year of a life.  So, here
was our first meet and greet.  And, I have to say....I am in.LOVE with her!  Such a doll.  Loved the camera,
didn't mind any where I placed her.  Stayed happy as a lamb on her tummy for a LONG time...I mean, just
perfect!

Can't WAIT to see you pretty girl in just a short 3 months.  Can only imagine your beauty then.
Seeing and catching up with your mom is just an added bonus!!  {good times}

p.s.  having your beautiful Aunt Jenny there was awesome too.  Maybe she can join us again
when you are 6 months!!

{don't grow too much sweet girl}









go back to main page here

2 comments:

  1. Sara, these turned out beautifully! We are thrilled with them and cannot wait for her 6 month pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful baby captured in the sweetest poses!

    ReplyDelete

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}