Friday, February 12, 2010

quinn elise | nashville tennessee newborn photographer

Meet 13 day young Quinn Elise.  Is she not just a doll baby?!  Well, I tend to think ALL
new babies are dolls. :)

I photographed her family back in October of last year.  Check them out here.  Sweet mom
Jessica was really my first {official} maternity pics.  She was so tiny so you could hardly tell, but
sweet baby Quinn was well on her way.

I loved sitting back and just letting Quinn show her personality.  I believe that because of that and
not stressing too much over lots of details they might be some of my best.  Let babies be natural, let kiddos
be themselves, let models laugh, just let people BE and the most wonderful photographs will be
captured.

See you soon sweet princess!!  Don't grow too much.







go back to main page here

1 comment:

  1. Thomas (my 2 year old) is enthralled with her. He thinks she's cute.

    ReplyDelete

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}