Tuesday, May 18, 2010

harper 1 month middle tennessee newborn photographer

Precious newborn baby girl Harper.  Is she not just the sweetest little girl?!

I photographed sweet mom Jenny & baby Harper a few weekends ago during her sisters mini session.
I was so happy when I got the email from her about coming over to take more of Harper.  And, I get to
see them again in a few days to get some FAMILY shots.  Dad is an attorney and super busy but we are
gonna work it out to make the family shot happen.  I am so excited.  I know mom and dad from a long, long
time ago.  So wonderful to see them again and see that their lives have been truly blessed.

Miss Harper I am pretty bummed I won't see you every 3 months as grandma made other plans, but I hope
that when the holidays come around I get to take some family shots for you, your mom and daddy!  I
just want to see you often!  Getting to catch up with your amazing mom is just an added bonus!

Loved spending the morning with you!  See you in a few short days sweet girl.









No comments:

Post a Comment

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}