Monday, May 17, 2010

brennan 6 months middle tennessee baby photographer

Oh, sweet goodness.  Baby B is 6 months old!!  Hard to believe he was my very first newborn that I
ever photographed {well, other than my own of course}, but you get what I am saying.  I was so so glad
we got to go downtown, get a little urban and shake things up a bit!  I was a little disappointed that one of
the main spots we were gonna go was torn down!  Yes, folks...the Nashville mural is gone!  So very sad.
I drove around for what seems like an eternity in hopes that it would just re-appear, but fat chance.  Any
way we worked it out!  I got in the car with the Ward's and we were OFF to find a great location.

First stop.  Marathon Village.  Love these walls.  Next stop.  The Cash mural.  What an amazing wall.  I
may be the only photographer who has never shot at that spot, but that's okay by me...had to be the right
time and perfect family.

Sure had the best time with you guys yesterday.  We got there when the sun finally decided to come out
and we were done when the rain decided to come down again.  Great session!!

See you sweet boy in 3 short months!!  What to do.  Where to go??  Hm...gotta start planning!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}