Monday, May 24, 2010

parris family middle tennessee newborn photographer

Oh, the precious baby boys are here!  They are perfect and beautiful and adorable!  Seems just yesterday
I was photographing Jonathan and Niki's maternity photos!  Since that day Niki was in and out of the
hospital due to these munchkins trying to enter the world a little early.  So glad they decided to stay put
for a little while longer!

Born May 15th.  Meet Wyatt who was born at 11:59 weighing 5 lbs 7 oz 19 inches and his "lil" brother by
a minute Hayden born at 12:00 weighing 4 lbs 6 oz 16.5 inches.  Perfect.

I got to meet them this past Saturday when they turned 8 days young.

I don't really know what to say about getting to photograph these 2 blessings other than my heart was
completely full when I left.  It's just such an amazing experience to photograph a newborn, but to
photograph twins is well, no words to describe.  I am so lucky to be able to watch them grow over
the next year!!  I can't wait to see what fun things we come up with.

Niki & Jonathan -- You two are some of the most amazing parents I have ever met.  You deserved these
two precious boys and they are SO lucky to have you as parents.  Congratulations Mom & Dad!

See you guys in 3 short months!


























1 comment:

  1. precious babies. love the family pic at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}