Tuesday, May 25, 2010

campbell 14 months middle tennessee child photographer

When I drove up to meet this family I saw that mom & dad were wearing bright pink shirts and I thought
to myself...this family MUST read my blog because I always recommend some COLOR.  Loved it!!

Meet 14 month old Campbell.  Beautiful, Sweet and Busy.  The perfect 14 month old if you were to ask me.
She was so precious....loved the itsy bitsy spider, loved saying moooo! and quack!.   Loved calling out for
daddy and mommy.  Just a doll baby.   Isn't she just a gem??

So glad to meet you mom & dad!!  Sure hope I get to see all of you again very soon!!  Hope you loved the
images. :)











1 comment:

  1. What amazing eyes she has!! Gorgeous photos as always Sara!!

    ReplyDelete

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}