Wednesday, May 19, 2010

down for a few days!

Hey Guys!!

A terrible virus has taken over my main computer.  It's in the shop and being brought to life as I type. 
Thank goodness for being a smart cookie and having all files backed up on an external hard drive!!

So, you won't see any new posts from me until I get the 'ole PC back!!  And, for those of you clients
that I have blogged about over the past week you will receive your digital files asap!  There are programs
on the other computer that I need to use before I release the images to you.  I apologize for the delay!

New Potential clients -- I am still checking messages via my iphone so if you don't hear back from me
immediately understand that I can't type a respectable message back to you with that tiny thing!  Please
give me a few days to respond. 

Oh, the joys of viruses.  NOT!! 

What a way to celebrate my birthday week.  Geez.  :(

Will be back up & running in no time {atleast that is what I keep telling myself!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}