Monday, May 24, 2010

beatrice 6 months middle tennessee baby photographer

Can I first SAY that I am SO glad to have my computer back!!!!  Goodness.  Little sweet Beatrice was
dying to be shown OR I was dying to show her photos off??  Either way.  Here.She.Is.

She is now 6 months old!!  Where does the time GO??  I was so glad that Beatrice's daddy was able to
stop by and get a few shots with his precious girls.  I actually loved that he was in uniform, because that is
a major part of who he is.  I believe Beatrice will be so proud to show these off one day.  So proud what
her daddy does to keep her and all of us safe!  Thanks JD!

Anyway, she was full of smiles and laughter.  She sure is a beauty.  And, definitely captured the hearts of
many that day who stopped to say how perfect she was!!  She sure is. :)

See you in 3 short months sweet girl!!  Gotta start planning our next adventure!!













2 comments:

  1. LOVE them Sara! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures and such a beautiful baby. Those eyes are breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}