Monday, May 17, 2010

barber family middle tennessee family photographer

Meet the sweet Barber family!  Michelle, Rick, Bailey {10} & Landon {4}.  We were scheduled to do
their mini session last Saturday, but I am actually glad it worked out where we could do it locally since
we both live in the area!  The weather around here is so unpredictable these days, but I have to say
these rainy days are actually working in my favor!  So, IF you are scheduled to have a session with me on
one of these 85% chance of rain days...don't worry!!....we will work it out!

Anyway, I had such a great time getting to know this sweet family.  Bailey and Landon are the sweetest
brother & sister duo.  Big sis is so sweet with her baby brother.  I just love that.  And, lil brother just
adores his big sis.  I think that is the way it should be!

Hope you guys had a great time with me and I sure hope I get to see all of you again very soon!














2 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! I can't pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 17, 2010

    I most def cannot pick a favorite I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!! REE

    ReplyDelete

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}