Monday, May 24, 2010

cora beth middle tennessee child photographer

Meet one of the sweetest little girls ever.  Such a doll this one.  See, Cora Beth's momma is one of those
friends of Sara Rose Photography that comments on almost all of my sessions.  She may know my work
better than most of my family!!  So, I was glad that she won the drawing that my sweet Tyler did a
few months back.

CB showed up ready to shine.  Glad I got to use my fun new chair on her FIRST.  Such an adorable
little bug that I get to see again in a few short weeks!!  Love that!

CB -- If ever I need a model you will be the first I call.  I just adore you sweet girl and appreciate your
sweet momma!!  See you soon.....











2 comments:

  1. You did a GREAT job capturing my sweet niece! She has been around our cameras her whole life(so she definitely knows how to "work it") since she is the only grandchild but you definitely "got" her. Can't wait for family pics in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fay WebbMay 24, 2010

    While i admit to being incredibly prejudiced regarding my sweet granddaughter, you have made it more convincing that she is something special! You absolutely won her over and the results are just incredible. Thank you for great work.

    ReplyDelete

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}