Monday, May 24, 2010

jackson family middle tennessee child and family photographer

Precious Precious Model Babies.  Just look at them.

Meet 2 year old melt your heart with those big eyes Thomas and his adorable 8 month old sister Leighton.
It was one hot day yesterday.  I think I may change my about me to "extreme weather photographer"...
considering I shoot weddings in Floods and Tornadoes...and shoot kiddos in 95 degree weather!
Seriously!  But, somehow...someway it always works out and great moments are captured.

This was just a mini, but would love one day to have a full hour with these 2.  I just know we could get
tons of great photos with these beautiful babes.

Mom & Dad -- Hope you love the images.  I loved meeting you and your sweet babies!









No comments:

Post a Comment

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}