Tuesday, June 1, 2010

ward family middle tennessee family photographer

Meet sweet brothers Austin 11, Phillip 14 and their sweet cousin Ella 2.  Hmmm, what to do with
teenage boys who mom warned me would not smile.  Oh, the challenge....I was totally up for it.

Went to a new location for this family so they could just be themselves.  It really didn't take long for them
to relax.  The secret?  The secret was their precious cousin Ella.  I do believe she has their hearts!  It
really was so very sweet.

I also found out that Ella's mommy is having another baby!  I sure can't wait to do maternity photos.  You
know how much I love those!!

Anyway, sure was fun hanging out with all of you!  Phillip, hope you love high school.  Austin, hope
your girlfriend loves these!  {lol}....  Ella, don't change a thing sweet girl!

Hope to see all of you very soon!













No comments:

Post a Comment

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}