Monday, June 14, 2010

last official post on THIS blog!!

Soooooo....the new blog is ALmost ready to be published!  But, FIRST I wanted to share with you some
of my favorite images from our trip to Maui.  I have like 300+ as you can only imagine so I picked these.

It was such a wonderful trip.  Much needed.  Much deserved.  And, I am ready to go back!  LOL

So, anyway........I am going to do a whole major post about the details of the trip on the NEW blog which
will be introduced on FRIDAY via my facebook fan page!  So, if you are not a fan yet, become a fan
today so you will be one of the first to see the brand new look of SRP!  I am so excited to share.

It will also include new posts on a beautiful mom to be, a newborn, a 1 year old and sweet cousins.
All sessions from this week!  So, stay tuned....get ready...it's awesome!

ALSO....July 1st I will be opening up my bookings for Fall.  Fall starts August 21st for SRP.  I will
only be working a few weekends out of each month, so once I am booked...I am booked!!  And, will
not be accepting new sessions until Spring 2011.  {unless you are in the middle of the first year package}.
More details to come with times, locations, dates and pricing details.

Hope to see you on the OTHER blog next week!!

XO


2 comments:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}