Tuesday, June 1, 2010

baby mcclain middle tennessee newborn photographer

Oh, I hope I can through this post without crying, but that is doubtful.  See Friday morning I had the
complete honor of being a part of something so magical.  McClain's birth story.  Sweet mom Andrea and I
are great friends and I couldn't imagine a better gift than to capture that for her so she may keep forever.

So, on Monday McClain turned 3 days young and it was time for his newborn photos.  I am almost thinking
3 days is the way to go!!  Little bug just slept...slept.....and slept.  Perfect.

I am so in love with babies and even more in love with the day they come into this world.  It is such a gift
to be a mom and such a blessing to be a photographer who can be a part of someone else becoming a mom.
Especially to her second child and first son.

Such an emotional weekend filled with so much love.  THIS is why I love what I do.



















1 comment:

  1. This blog brings tears to my eyes! i love you so much. thank you for being YOU! you are an amazing photographer, and an even better friend!
    I will never forget these special first days because of you!
    I LOVE YOU! *LOTS*
    p.s...i think my fav. is this last one right here where he has his mouth open!

    ReplyDelete

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}