Tuesday, June 1, 2010

chevalier family middle TN family photographer

Meet adorable 5 day young Drew, her cutie 3 year old big brother Croix and their protector Sampson.
Oh, and their beautiful momma Ashley.....can't forget gorgeous mom!

After experiencing the birth story with Andrea Friday morning it was only fitting that I hop on over to
her bestfriends home and photograph their new baby girl!  Yes, Andrea & Ashley...bff's, practically
neighbors and having babies all within days of one another!  Sweet, huh?

Anyway, back to this sweet family.  Drew was an absolute doll.  Goodness I can only imagine what she
will look like as the year goes on.  Then, there is Croix.  I get to take his 3 year photos soon and I am so
looking forward to.  That little ham reminds me so much for my Tyler it's not even funny.  Oh, the fun
I am going to have with him!  Can't forget Sampson.  That precious pup was wanting to be photographed
just like the rest of his siblings.  I loved it!

I am looking forward to getting to know this family so much more over the next year.  We are definitely
going to have some good times and capture sweet moments at the same time!!

See you soon Chevalier family!!  It was a pleasure to spend a few hours with you this past weekend.  Can't
wait to do it again in 3 short months.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}