Tuesday, June 1, 2010

gabby 8 months middle tennessee baby photographer

Remember this precious girl!!!  Oh, I just ADORE this age.  It really gets to be so much fun right around
6 months, but 8 months....whew!!  good times!

Changing things up a bit we met downtown Murfreesboro on Sunday morning.  It was a complete ghost
town...which was nice.  We just walked through the square and when we would come upon a cool wall
we would stop, change Gabby's clothes and have fun.

I had so much fun visiting with sweet mom Sarah.  Dad's cool too, but you know us moms like to chat!  lol

Can't believe her next session will be her 1 year.  Makes me so very sad!!  But, I bet we can come up
with something super cute for this one.of.a.kind cutie on her 1st birthday.  Can we all say "gigi's cupcake".
Awwww....makes me hungry thinking about it!

See you soon sweet baby girl.  Keep smiling and laughing.  xo













No comments:

Post a Comment

<$BlogItemCreate$>

{sweet love notes}